The world can be a nice place.
Sometimes its not.
Lucky people grow up in Healthy families.
Some grow up in abusive families.
Others do not even have families.
People can carry Traumatic experiences with them for years.
So: What did I do to relieve the pressure?
I realised a few things.
1) people who "traumatised" me, where spiritual Children with a big mouth.
They did not know themselves and because of that they where abusive, rude and mean.
And if you ask them today, they probably would blame me😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂.
2) Its not about being right.
Its about Integrity.
This means that you do not need to win an argument in order to proove yourself.
And because of item 1, you would lose every argument.
Children are smart, and have set against every true argument a thousand bogus arguments...
Its futile and dumb to argue with morons...
3) When I am Honest with myself, I realise some people aren't worth the effort as they get gold bars offered and instead deliberately dive into shit.
4) I am not responsible for other peoples shit.
This means: no guilt tripping.
5) I owe NOTHING to people.
I am not peoples' property, just because they conceived me ( parents ), treated me well,
( abusive "Friends" ) or other.
6) I have Rights.
Harming these Rights is a crime.
I reserve the right to sue people who take it too far.
7) most abusive people, parents; kids, adults are spiritual Children.
This means: lighten up...
They are STUPID.
That is not my fault🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😁😁😁🤔🤔🤔
And if I have a problem with it, I mostly just let it slide
Option 8 ) is:
Break Contact if they keep framing, abusing, scapegoating and deceiving you.
Mostly they are not the effort, you cannot trust them and you will not learn any love from these people.
For me that is as clear as a whistle: time to go...